Tuesday 29 December 2009

Koro - 700 Club Ep


Sorry ive been slack lately. Been studying tonnes and Watching Dexter. I finished Season 4 now so back to uploading rad bands.

Koro are regarded by many as one of the greatest hardcore bands to ever exist and have gone on to influence hundreds of bands you listen to today. I only found this out today but an original copy of this EP would set you back over $1000 pounds.

Formed in 1983 in knoxville, Tennessee, Koro quickly became the 'tightest, meanest and angriest' hardcore band around and when you hear their debut EP hopefully you will agree. There was a rumour that went around that they sped up the 7" to make it sound faster... gnarly.

This is my christmas present to you, their debut EP, one of the best and most influential hardcore records to ever exist and one of my personal favourites. I recorded this myself so you even get the crackle of the record http://www.mediafire.com/?ywkdmjg02hw This is insanely good. If you want to own this and their LP 'Speed Kills' Sorry State re-issued this classic http://www.sorrystaterecords.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1
It may even sound better than the original as this features a brand new mastering job from the original source tapes. I only give you the best.

Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment