Saturday 19 June 2010

GROWN UPS - Band of 2010


I know it is only June but having seen Grown ups in Kingston, London and then having them play a house show in Kingston on tuesday to celebrate me being 22 i can safety say they are one of the best bands in the world, have one of the best LPs released this year and are the best dudes.

I don't really have much else to say. Ive posted about them before and seeing them live blew my already high expectations to pieces. They were PHENOMONAL. So fast, so fun and so party. Grown Ups again are another band that reaffirm my love for music. kids, touring the world and doing it for the fun and the adventure. I cannot speak highly enough of this band.

If you came tuesday, thanks for making it a night i will NEVER forget.

Here is their debut LP: 'More Songs' Already a contender for record of the year. Near perfect. Some serious Pop hits and they re-recorded the four songs on their debut demo. Definitely check this out.











No comments:

Post a Comment