Wednesday 13 March 2024

Conmen - Get Loose

I will start my comeback with a band I know nothing about, I cannot find the vinyl anywhere (managed to pick up the tape in New York recently though).
Conmen come from Boston, Massachusetts. Get Loose is pure Ramones punk/pop and it is maximum fun. Rock n Roll Disgrace released the LP and Derek (Ex Big Sleep who I have featured before on here) of Wallride records released the tape. Every song is around the 2 minute mark, you will be singing along before the song finishes and you will have a big smile on your face, which is what we all need these days. If you like Marked Men (which you should!) Riverdales and any solid power pop, you will LOVE this. Promise. Here is the album on bandcamp This is the opening track - Enjoy. If anyone wants to sell me the LP, I would be very appreciative. I can't work out how to create paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment