Wednesday 13 March 2024

I'm back.

So I thought I would get back into this. It has been over ten years since my last post but apart from now being a fully qualified teacher for the past ten years and getting married, I still live for stupid punk and have a vinyl obession that has spilled out of the stacked shelves in the living room. Not even sure if anyone uses blogspot anymore, but I will give this a go and use instagram to promote this - stevetobesquare Punk seems to be bigger than ever again. So many cool bands across the world covering all genres and loads of bands coming back to play shows again, some that definitely should not have bothered. If you want me to cover a particular band, hit me up. If I even manage to get a few of you into some cool new bands then that would be cool. Hope everyone is safe and well. The world is a horrible place right now but the DIY punk community will always be there and I still count myself lucky that my closest friends have come from this scene. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment